Thursday, September 3, 2009


Meze
953 6th St S, Kirkland


My man took me all the way to Kirkland because he was dying for a falafel from Meze, which has been his favorite place to get one since 1995. They've been open since 1993, so you can stop in without worrying that they haven't gotten their act together yet.

His falafel was amazing, and I wish I'd gotten one for myself, but I'm glad I tried the open-face chicken pita. It was served in layers, with the pita chopped into small squares underneath. It's a very creative presentation that I plan to copy at home.

Today was just supposed to be a shopping trip, so it didn't even occur to me to bring my camera. I just need to carry it all the time. Meze's bathroom is quite lovely, and my phone didn't deal well with the light. In fact, I was only able to get two pictures and I had to face away from the light to get them.

2009-09-03 14.32.26.jpg

2009-09-03 14.31.54.jpg

Kirkland's a ways out so I'm sure it'll be a while before I'm there again. Hopefully one of my eastside friends will stop in and grab some pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment